Thu, Jun 20|
Beverly Hills Dental Labs
Course Three: "Ultraconservative Techniques in Posterior Teeth"
In the third course of the continuum, Dr. Pascal Magne discusses the ultraconservative techniques associated with posterior teeth. This includes occlusal layering and CL2 restoration.
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2024, 8:00 AM PDT – Jun 22, 2024, 5:00 PM PDT
Beverly Hills Dental Labs, 9100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 400W, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
About the event
- Tooth Preparation and Armamentarium
- Isolation, Caries Diagnostic and Removal
- Loupes and Magnification
- Basics of Enamel/Dentin Bonding Strategies
- Matrices and Rings
- Lights and Polymerization
- Classic and Sandwich Layering Techniques
- Continuous (CFRC) and Short- Fiber Reinforced Materials (SFRC)
- Deep Margin Elevation (DME)
- Ultraconservative Approach to Wear/BiocorrosionPRACTICE:
- Drawing with the right side of the brain
- Large drawing of teeth (choice of images to copy)
- Photography of natural teeth
- Anterior and posterior partial wax-ups, tooth by tooth
- Unilateral veneered wax-up
- Basic occlusal layering of large class 1 preparations
- Regular-size CL2 preparation and restoration
- Large-size CL2 preparation 2x
- Large-size CL2 restoration using "SUPER-CLOSED SANDWICH TECHNIQUE"
- Large-size CL2 restoration using SFRC
- Deep margin elevation
In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.
This ticket is for current dental students only. In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.