Thu, Sep 07|
Beverly Hills Dental Labs
Course One: "Introduction to BRD and Basics of Tooth Morphology"
In the introductory course of the CER BRD continuum, Dr. Pascal Magne will dive into the fundamentals of Biomimetic Dentistry.
Time & Location
Sep 07, 8:00 AM PDT – Sep 09, 5:00 PM PDT
Beverly Hills Dental Labs, 9100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 400W, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
About the event
- Understanding natural teeth in the "Biomimetic Approach"
- Rationalized anterior and posterior tooth shape
- Wear, aging and biocorrosion
- Basics of photography
- Natural oral esthetics, the checklist
- Tooth by tooth morphology of anterior and posterior teeth
- Subjective integration of face and smile
- Biomimetic implant restorations and resin-bonded FPDs
- Drawing with the right side of the brain
- Large drawing of teeth (choice of images to copy)
- Photography of natural teeth
- Anterior and posterior partial wax-ups, tooth by tooth
- Unilateral veneered wax-up
In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.
This ticket is for current dental students only. Please see our policy for more information. In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.