Thu, Oct 12|
Beverly Hills Dental Labs
Course Four: " POSTERIOR SEMI-(IN)DIRECT BONDED RESTORATIONS"
In the fourth course of the continuum, Dr. Pascal Magne introduces the utilization of CAD/CAM technology into the restoration process of posterior teeth.
Time & Location
Oct 12, 8:00 AM PDT – Oct 14, 5:00 PM PDT
Beverly Hills Dental Labs, 9100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 400W, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
About the event
- Semi-(in)direct Posterior Restorations: Direct Inlay, Extraoral Inlay, CAD/CAM
- CAD/CAM Materials and Fatigue Resistance
- Preparation Design: Onlay, Overlay, Veneerlay, Endocrown
- Immediate Dentin Sealing (IDS)
- Endodontically Treated Teeth (ETTs)
- Milling, Dual Milling and Customization
- Adhesive & Luting Procedures
- Complex Approach to Wear / Biocorrosion
- Inlay preparation
- Immediate Dentin Sealing on natural tooth
- Onlay, overlay, veneerylay preparations
- Scanning and design
- Customization of milled composite resin restoration
- Customization of milled ceramic restoration
- Luting procedures
In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.
This ticket is for current dental students only. Please see our policy for more information. In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.