Thu, Nov 02|
Beverly Hills Dental Labs
Course Five: "ANTERIOR SEMI-(IN)DIRECT & INDIRECT VENEERS"
In the fifth course of the continuum, Dr. Pascal Magne applies the infrastructure introduced in the previous course while applying the techniques to the more complex zone of the anterior teeth. Emphasizing the strength and aesthetics of restorations.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 8:00 AM PDT – Nov 04, 5:00 PM PDT
Beverly Hills Dental Labs, 9100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 400W, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
About the event
- Interactive treatment planning
- Photoshop Smile Design
- Analog and Digital Additive Wax-up and Mock-up
- Semi-(in)direct CAD/CAM Composite Resin Veneers and Customization
- Biocorrosion and Tight Bites
- Shade Communication and Documentation, eLAB System
- Bonded Porcelain Restorations (BPRs) Types
- Tooth Preparation Principles
- High-end Laboratory-made BPRs
- Adhesive and Luting Procedures
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Silicon Indexes
- PMMA mock-up canine to canine
- Guided tooth preperation of TYPE II BPRs
- Customization of composite resin CAD/CAM veneers
- Luting procedures of porcelain veneers
In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.
This ticket is for current dental students only. Please see our policy for more information. In addition to admission, this ticket includes breakfast, coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the three day course. Upon full course completion, 21 CE credits will be given.